The Helping Hands Lab is a place where we can gather to work on our own genealogy together and help ourselves and each other while we’re at it.
• Genealogy questions?
• Don’t know where to start?
• Need help with your family tree software?
• Putting together a filing system?
• Want company while you work?
Join us at the Round Rock Public Library Technology Room (first floor behind the main desk) the second Monday of each month.
What you need:
• Your laptop: if you don’t have one, come anyway, we can borrow from the library.
• Documents, photos, source documents enough for about two hours of work.
• Round Rock library card if you have one.
• A friend!
• Your ideas and suggestions!
Watch the website and this newsletter for monthly, times, dates and other pertinent information. If you have a topic or a question that you think might require some advance preparation on my part, please email me at least 48 hours in advance of the lab and I will do my best to have information for you when you come.
- Jeanne Arp - firstname.lastname@example.org