(See the right column or Meetings & Events tab to the left for more information)
• In Person Monthly Meetings, 3rd Thursday of the month, topics vary. Meet in room A at the Round Rock Public Library, 200 East Liberty Avenue 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm. Social time is 6:45 pm to 7:00 pm in the same location.
• Online DNA SIG (Special Interest Group) Meetings, 4th Wednesday of the month, DNA topics vary, 7pm to 8:30 pm
• Hybrid Georgetown Genealogy Chat Evening Meetings, 1st Tuesday of the month. Meet at the Georgetown Public Library's Second Floor Texas History Room or on Zoom, 6:30 pm to 8 pm. Bring your genealogy questions and discoveries to share to this meeting.
• In Person Beginning Genealogy Workshop, 1st Saturday of the month. Meet at the Round Rock Public Library’s first floor Technology room from 9:30 am to 11 am. Bring your laptop or borrow one from the library for this part discussion and part hands on education opportunity.
• In person Genealogy Helping Hands Lab, 2nd Monday of the month. Meet at the Round Rock Public Library's first floor Technology room from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Bring your research and research questions to work on.
• Online Georgetown Genealogy Chat Morning Meetings, 2nd Tuesday of the month. Meet on Zoom from 10 am to Noon. Bring your genealogy questions and discoveries to share to this meeting.
• Annual Seminar, 3rd Saturday of March, featuring regional or national genealogy and family history speakers. There is a discount for members to attend.
• Our journal, The Chisholm Trail.
• Our newsletter, The Round Up.
The RRPL houses and maintains our joint collection of genealogical materials. Please visit their website to view the catalog and to remotely access subscription databases with your library card.
We would love to have you join us!
Find us on