WCGS meets the third Thursday of each month, except August and December. Meetings are held at the Round Rock Public Library, 216 East Main Street, Round Rock, Texas in Meeting Room A, 7:30-9:00 pm. Social time is from 7:00-7:30 pm. The WCGS board meets from 6-7pm in the same room.
WCGS is a partner with the Round Rock Public Library. The RRPL houses and maintains our joint collection of genealogical materials. Please visit their website to view the catalog and to remotely access subscription databases with your library card.
We would love to have you join us! We hold ten regular meetings each year, host an annual day-long genealogy Saturday event, hold genealogy classes and are involved in special projects. We sponsor a DNA Special Interest Group that meets throughout the year. We publish ten issues of our newsletter, "The Roundup," and four issues of our quarterly publication, "The Chisholm Trail," each year.
Find us on
We want to know what you think about the
programs offered at WCGS!
- What do you want see at the monthly membership meetings?
- What about the WCGS University (Saturday Classes)?
- Do you have topic suggestions?
- Or do you know someone you want us to ask to make a presentation?
Click on the Survey link below and tell us what you think !
Thank you for responding to our survey...
JOINING WCGS VIA ONLINE MEMBERSHIP AND PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL IS NOW AVAILABLE!
- New members go here to join.
- To renew your current membership, log-in, go to your Profile and click on the Renewal Button
Of course, you can always join WCGS or renew your membership in person, at the monthly meeting.